Search This Blog

Go Chic Or Go Home

Follow me on Go Chic or Go Home

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Year, A New Hobby

Ok, my name is Diane and I am the mother of a toddler girl. I usually call her The Puff when I am online; just a habit of letting her keep some anonymity. I'm starting this blog as a means of keeping up with my friend, Emily and her friend, Brittany. Both of them are amazing fashion bloggers and just some of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I highly encourage you to check out their pages.

I'm not much of a blogger, so I'm not going to promise that my blog will ever catch up to either of their pages, but I will do my best. I do adore fashion. I really enjoy hunting for it and snagging a great piece. I really, really like vintage clothes, hats, purses, shoes (although with my big feet, vintage shoes are more for looking at), etc. I love finding a fantastic pair of shoes; heels are a favorite purchase, even though I'm not much for walking in them. Boots and flats are my top picks for daily wearing.

Emily will tell you that I have an extensive collection of vintage coats. I just can't help myself around a good coat! I do loan out my pieces to other people, but only if I know that I'll get my stuff back in good condition (I loaned out one dress a few years ago, and it became such a long running joke that I finally told my friend that she could keep it - it was a juniors' dress and I'm almost 10 years past that age limit). That's another thing - when I start to like something, I tend to get lots of them. Once I got into wearing dresses and blazers, I purchased a lot of dresses and blazers. I might need to curb that habit...

Well, it's about 1:30 in the morning now, so I'm going to wrap this up. Tschuess!

1 comment:

  1. YOu're such a good writer. And man your coat collection is dreamy as all get out! Kiss the Puff for me:)

    ReplyDelete